Monday, August 1, 2011

"We Live" by Superchick



Today I was sitting at work listening to Pandora Radio when a song by Superchic[k] came on my playlist. I was surprised when I heard the lyrics to the opening verse, especially because I had just shot a photo of a newly-discovered descanso on my workbreak.

"There's a cross on the side of the road
Where a mother lost a son
How could she know that the morning he left
Would be the last time she'd trade with him for a little more time
So she could say she loved him one last time
And hold him tight
But with life we never know
When we're coming up to the end of the road
So what do we do then
With tragedy around the bend?

We live we love
We forgive and never give up
Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above
And today we remember to live and to love"

Great song!


Here's the embedded video if you want to watch it:


No comments:

Post a Comment